Women’s distinctive strengths provide them with many advantages. Yet the very habits that help them early in their careers can hold them back as they seek to rise. In this keynote, Sally draws on her work with legendary executive coach Marshall Goldsmith to help women identify and address the 3 or 4 habits most likely to get in their way as they seek to move forward in their careers.
Using vivid real-life examples that resonate and inspire, Sally helps participants to:
- Identify otherwise positive behaviors that may hinder them as they move higher
- Initiate simple behavioral changes that can smooth their path going forward
- Hold themselves accountable for making and sustaining these changes
- Become a more powerful resource for other women seeking to rise
Participants will come away from this program with:
- An enhanced understanding of their individual strengths
- An actionable template for identifying and addressing internal barriers
- A proven means for enlisting support
- Tools for enhancing their visibility and connections
Male participants report that participating in this keynote helps them become more informed and effective mentors, sponsors, champions and allies of talented women.
The format of this keynote is highly interactive, with time for questions distributed throughout.